Labellasera.com Website Accessibility Statement
Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. This is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel’s public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Space
- Accessible parking lot (four accessible including one van space)
- Accessible elevator to guest room levels
- Accessible route from accessible public entrance to accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to restaurant
- Accessible route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to fitness center
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible concierge/front desk
- Accessible public restrooms
- Accessible fitness center
- Accessible swimming pool
- ADA Pool & Spa Chair Lift
- Accessible meeting & banquet room
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
Accessible Guest Room Space
- Toilet with grab bars
- Roll in Shower
- 3X3 Transfer Shower
- Tub with grab bars
- Visual Alarms
- Visual doorbell or door knock indicator
- Outlet within 4 feet of phone
La Bellasera Hotel and Suites is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. La Bellasera Hotel & Suites is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
La Bellasera Hotel and Suites strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
We have provided consistent navigation across the website
We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked here.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us on accessibility email@example.com. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of La Bellasera Hotel & Suites Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
Feedback & Contact
We are happy to answer any questions and welcome feedback on the accessibility of La Bellasera Hotel & Suites Website. Please let us know if you experience any accessibility barriers. Also, if you need any assistance about the accessibility aspects of the hotel or require help reserving anything ADA accessible, please reach out to us with the contact information below.
La Bellasera Hotel & Suites address is 206 Alexa Court, Paso Robles, California 93446