To Our Valued Guests,
In recent weeks, La Bellasera Hotel & Suites has been tested by the devastating events related to the COVID-19 crisis. Somewhat dramatically, and in a manner we would not have chosen, this crisis allows us the opportunity to bring a renewed level of confidence to our guests.
Here are some specific changes we are making at our hotel to ensure our guests and associates are healthy and safe:
- La Bellasera Hotel & Suites has implemented dozens of new processes and procedures for enhanced cleaning of both our public areas and guestrooms. Through hourly disinfecting of high-touch surfaces, increased focus on high-risk areas, and implementation of cutting-edge cleaning technologies, we are doing everything we can to keep our guests safe during their visit.
- Guestroom housekeeping services are being adjusted to minimize person-to-person interaction, maintain appropriate social distancing, and allow for enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection.
- Our associates will be required to wear face masks at all times at the hotel and will practice social distancing. We will additionally be taking our associates’ temperature each day, ensuring they are healthy and safe to work.
- We have implemented enhanced guidelines throughout the hotel, including social distancing reminders and public-area capacity restrictions.
- We are modifying our food and beverage offerings to stay current with the San Luis Obispo County Department of Health and the city of Paso Robles.
- Public area amenities (pool, fitness room, laundry facility, etc.) will have capacity restrictions when occupancy warrants, and remain closed when it does not. These facilities will also undergo a strict and ongoing cleaning and disinfection protocol. Spa services also will remain closed until further notice.
- Our dedicated sales team is working hard to modify group, meeting and account needs as guidelines change. To contact Group Sales regarding existing bookings; conference or event postponements and rescheduling, please contact your Sales Manager directly via email or email Erin Winfrey at ErinW@immhotels.com.
Our team is working diligently to ensure that La Bellasera Hotel & Suites continues to provide essential services in this challenging environment. While social distancing guidelines dictate what amenities our hotel may offer, we are doing everything we can to ensure our guests experience the same warm, friendly, and helpful service you’ve come to expect from La Bellasera Hotel & Suites. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us regarding your specific reservation.
La Bellasera Hotel & Suites
Please Stay Safe.